If you are able to log in at http://ZBrushCentral.com, you can change your email address by clicking your thumbnail at the upper right corner of the screen, then the gear icon to go to Preferences. On the Account tab, click the pencil icon next to your email address and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are trying to log into the new ZBC for the first time since it was updated in May 2019, follow these instructions:
The new ZBrushCentral runs on a much more robust system than what we had previously. Not only does this give us many new features, it provides a powerful framework on which we will be able to build even more for the future. However, changing to this system presented a challenge in how to migrate users from the old ZBC to the new and this was compounded by the fact that the new system has more stringent password requirements in order to improve account security.
What this means is that your old ZBC password will not work. You will need to create a new password.
If you still use the same email address that is registered with the old ZBC, you can simply do a password reset request through the new system. This will send a link to your registered email address. Clicking that link will let you update your password. From that point forward, you will be able to use the new ZBC systems.
But what if your email address has changed? This is where it gets a little more complicated, due to the fact that you need to log in to update your email address but can't log in without the new password. To that end, we've created a process that will allow us to help you. Please follow these steps exactly:
- Log into the OLD ZBC.
- At the upper right corner of the page, click "Settings"
- Now look at the left column. In the "My Account" section, click "Edit Email & Password"
- You will need to enter your current ZBC password in the top field.
- Enter your new email address in both places it's asked for. Be sure to check for typos!
- Click "Save Changes" to continue
- Now submit a Support ticket.
- Choose ZBrushCentral from the list of departments and click "Next"
- For the Subject, enter "ZBC Email Address Change"
- For the rest of the ticket, please give us your ZBC user name.
- Be sure to enter the CAPTCHA verification and click "Submit"
We will process your Support ticket in the order in which it was received. In doing so, we will view your old ZBC account, allowing us to see that you have logged in and updated your email address. We will then edit your account on the new ZBC system to match, letting you know once we've done so. At that point you will then be able to do the password reset request so that you can get access to the new ZBC.
If you no longer have access to your old email address and have lost the password for your ZBC account then it will not be possible for us to help you recover your ZBC account. If that is the case, the only option will be to create a new ZBC account.