You are able to change from a subscription to a perpetual license at any time. Doing so will give you a new serial number. In order to make the transition, please first purchase your perpetual license (either through our website or through one of our authorized resellers). Next, follow these steps:
- Cancel your subscription. This is very important since your perpetual license is a different serial number and your subscription license will not be aware of the purchase. The store system has no way to know that you are purchasing the perpetual license to replace the subscription. There are many companies and even families that have multiple license types and the store must allow that. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you no longer wish to be billed for it.
Canceling the subscription is the only way to prevent your subscription from rebilling at the end of the current billing period. To cancel, log into My Licenses. Next to the subscription serial number you will see an option to "Cancel Subscription." Clicking this will take you to a page where you can click the button to cancel auto-rebilling.
- Note: Once canceled, My Licenses will reflect this. If your My Licenses page does not state that the subscription is canceled, it will continue to rebill. Once you have canceled, it is impossible for the system to rebill because your credit card data will have been deleted.
- Note: There are no refunds on subscriptions. If you do not cancel the subscription before it rebills, we will not be able to refund the subscription payment.
- Deactivate ZBrush. You can do this one of two ways:
- While on My Licenses, click the Deactivate button next to your serial number. This will allow you to deactivate your subscription copy.
- If ZBrush is currently open, close it. Within your ZBrush folder there is another program called Pixologic License Manager. When you run that you will see the option to deactivate ZBrush.
- Launch ZBrush and activate again using your perpetual license serial number.
Thank you for using ZBrush!
Please note: It is not possible to apply any subscription payments toward the purchase of a perpetual license. The two systems are completely unaware of each other.