We often have issues with our emails not being delivered to our users. This can include emails such as:
- Password resets
- Delivery emails after purchasing a license
- ZBrushCentral notifications
- Support ticket replies
The following info will help to resolve many of these issues.
Google Accounts (such as Gmail)
Emails from Pixologic are usually not delivered to the main part of your Inbox. Unless you've overridden the setting, most Gmail users have separate tabs/sections for their Inbox. One of these is called Promotions and that is where most of our emails end up being delivered. Please check in Promotions if you do not find the email elsewhere.
Microsoft Accounts (Outlook, MSN, Hotmail, etc.)
First, when deleting an email from Pixologic, please simply delete it. DO NOT right-click on it and choose the "Mark as Junk" option. Yes, that would delete it from your Inbox and keep future emails of that type from arriving, but it will also report us to Microsoft as being a spammer. After Microsoft receives a certain number of such notifications, they black list us. This then prevents ANYONE from receiving any email from Pixologic!
If you find that you do not receive an email from Pixologic, the first thing to do is to white list us. This is done through the following steps:
- In your web browser, while on the Outlook/Hotmail/MSN website, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the page. It's the third icon to the left of your profile image.
- A side bar will open. At the bottom of that side bar, click "View all Outlook settings."
- A new window will open. In the left column, click "Mail" and then in the middle column click "Junk email."
- You will now have a "Junk email" section and in the middle.
- Under the "Safe senders and domains" section, add the following:
- Under the "Safe mailing lists" section, add the following:
Please make sure to white list anything from @pixologic.com. See here for information on how to do this.
There is no known way to get around their blockage. Please re-register using a different email address.
Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee delivery to these accounts. We strongly recommend that you use a different email address. If you have a purchase under a Comcast address, please submit a Support ticket providing a different email address for us to change your license to. (Trial users should simple re-register using a different email address.)
Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee delivery to these accounts. We strongly recommend that you use a different email address. If you have a purchase under an Earthlink address, please submit a Support ticket providing a different email address for us to change your license to. (Trial users should simple re-register using a different email address.)